Procedures of Secretary
1) Take minutes of the bi-monthly board of directors meetings and the business meeting at the semi-annual chapter meeting.
2) Provide copies of minutes to the board of directors promptly (within a week) after a meeting. Provide a copy of the minutes to any chapter member (SABR member) upon request.
3) Maintain an archive copy of the minutes and maintains the archives of the Halsey Hall Chapter. Included in the archives will be minutes, publications, membership directories, and research presentations given at regional meetings, photographs, etc.
4) Forward all minutes to the chapter webmaster so they can be posted on the web site.
5) Collect transcripts and other materials from presentations given at chapter meetings and forward on to Len Levin for the SABR Research Library. Work in consultation with the chair of the Events Committee to request these materials from presenters.